High Performance Butterfly: POWER-SEAL Series
POWER-SEAL High Performance Butterfly Valves ANSI/ASME Class 150 and 300
- PS and P1S Series - Soft Seat design
Soft seat for bubble-tight shutoff of general purpose applications. (PS soft seat material is RTFE. P1S soft seat material is G2TFE).
- PF and P1F Series - Firesafe seat design
Primary soft seat for bubble-tight shutoff backed up by secondary 316L SST firesafe seat. Secondary firesafe seat provides Class V shutoff when primary soft seat is compromised in a fire event. (PF soft seat material is RTFE/316L SST. P1F soft seat material is G2TFE/316L SST).
- PM and P1M Series - Metal seat design for specialized applications
316L SST seat for Class V shutoff of high temperature applications. Standard disc with this series is 316 SST with HCr.
- PH and P1H Series - Metal seat design for high temperature
Inconel 625 seat and 316 SST with Stellite disc is recommended for extreme temperatures.
Features and Benefits
- Available inventory includes sizes 2”-36”. Larger sizes available upon request
- Standard body materials are 316 SST or WCB. Application specific options include: Alloy 20, Monel, CD3MN, Hastelloy C-276, Inconel 625, Aluminum Bronze, LCB and others.
- Refer to catalog for standard seat materials for each series. Application specific seat materials include: 50/50 STFE, PTFE, TFM-1600 and Inconel 625.
- Soft and Firesafe seat designs offer bubble-tight, bi-directional shutoff to full ANSI/ASME Class 150 and 300 standards. Metal seat design offers Class V shutoff.
- Blow out proof stem design
- Live Loaded Packing
- Application Specific Stem Packing
- Internally Cast Travel Stop
These valves hold CRNs (Canadian Registration Numbers). Use the search bar on our site to access the CRN certificates; search "CRN".